Wednesday, June 16, 2010

05.11.10

Preston's first school field trip! 

Today Mrs. Jackson's kindergarten class went to Dodge City.  They got to enjoy the zoo and a picnic in the park followed by a round of bowling before heading back to Protection.  When they got to Protection they got to go to Don's for ice cream cones.

It was so cute because Preston told me that they got to go to Dillon's for ice cream.  I asked if they all went in or if Mrs. Jackson went it and got it.  They all went in, he said.  I was so very impressed that Mrs. Jackson took a class of 18, mostly 6 year olds, into Dillon's to buy some frozen ice cream cones.  When I asked what town Dillon's was in, Preston told me Protection.  I had to get the real story from Mrs. Jackson. She told me that the whole class had to go to the bathroom at Don's as well.  Monkey see, monkey do I suppose!

The trip was a fun one for Preston and I am so glad, because I don't know who was most excited when the day started, him or his mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment