Sunday, March 28, 2010

03.25.10

3.25.10

This has to be one of my favorite stories for my 365 project so far!

Today we were having a planning meeting for our church dinners with the Kitchen Krew around my dining room table. We were deep into our brainstorming and planning when the doorbell rang.

In walked the son and daughter-in-law of our fearless leader, Pat H. She had reminded her son for several days that her birthday was coming up and mentioned to him that he always seemed to forget it. So to prove to her that he cared, they called the husband of another Kitchen Krew member to find out where the meeting was and they came and suprised her with a plant and a gift. We all sang Happy Birthday to her and of course I had to document it before they could leave and our meeting could continue!

I hope my kids will do that for me one day! I can't wait to print this picture and share it with my friend Pat!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Daniel and Sarah! Pat is a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I am teary eyed just reading this!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete