Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365

This is the year I am doing Project 365.  The concept is that you take a picture a day, each and every day for one entire year, to capture your life at that moment.  I had intentions of doing it last year, but when I found out I was unexpectedly going to have baby #3, I was too stresed out at the begining of the year to think about it and pursue it.

But this year I am doing it!  And this is where I am going to document it all.  A picture a day and a little journaling to go with it.  At the end of the year, I can have my blog printed into a book and ta-da 2010 captured one picture at a time for the rest of our lives.

If you want to join me, simply google "project 365" and you will get a TON of links to browse through and choose the system that will work the best for you.  I hope that you enjoy seeing our journey through 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment